IFMA is transitioning from our current online education portal to a new education portal on August 31, 2015. This new portal will house IFMA’s online and instructor-led courses (non-credentialed), OnDemand recordings, SFP Term of Validity program, Online CFM Practice Exam, and CFM Virtual Study Group recordings.
How will this impact me?
- Anything you purchased or downloaded through the current online education portal (in the past or between now and August 31, 2015) will remain in this location www.ifma.org/knowledge. This portal will be phased out by September 28, 2015.
- ONLY your transcript of course completion information will transfer over to the new portal. Your actual course or recordings will not transfer to the new portal.
- The new education portal will open on August 31, 2015. All existing courses and programs will be available for purchase on that date in the new education portal.
What if I can’t complete my course/recording prior to September 28, 2015?
- Recordings cannot be transferred over to the new portal. Please take the time to review or download your recording for future use. Recordings are considered OnDemand recordings, SFP Term of Validity recordings, Virtual CFM Study Session recordings.
- We can manually transfer an online course if you absolutely cannot complete it by September 28, 2015. We cannot transfer a mid-way completed or bookmarked course. When it’s transferred to your account in the new portal, it will start from the beginning. This transfer process could take up to 14-21 business days. To submit a request to transfer a course, please complete an eForm Request.
Where will White Papers be located after August 31, 2015?
- White papers will not be available to purchase or download in the online education portal after August 31, 2015. They are being relocated to IFMA’s Community portal by October 2015. If you have downloaded white papers to your account prior to that date, you will be able to download those until September 28, 2015.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.